Saturday, September 27, 2008

Back to being blogless? =(

Due to safety reasons, i might not want to bring my laptop.. aduh. See how it goes! I'm leaving at 8am haha, its now 4.57am, this maybe the last post, but i hope not!

Just wanna say thanks to :
My Family for being so supportive and semangat
Pastor Willard for the chun books
Mel, for sending them over haha =P
Jap, for pinjaming his lappy bag
Vee, for being so busy body want to say bye (hahhaha appreciate it!) =)
Nic,Jac and Alric, for coming along with me to ClubMed!
Ridz,for providing his house for the last COD4 game and Jeff for installing the game in under an hour x)
And to all those who had spent their time with me ( you know who you are )

Ribuan terima kasih!!! i'll try to get wife... sorry wifi connection over there. Keep in touch, see you soon =) leave your comments k! God bless.

ps: sorry i forgot to link some of you!! will do so when i can.

2 comments:

*aiVee* said...

OI!... hahaha.. safely reached there edi???????????????????? 3days edi hope u n nic are good! hope u can update more ya! post pictures! haha.. God bless!

-aiVee-

_gyzh_ said...

sigh...i'll miss u.
Hmm...i think i already do. My MU buddy :)