Saturday, October 11, 2008

Day 11 : In one voice..or slang.



Today the whole restaurant was filled with malaysians.. haha for the first time since we came. I was quite delighted to hear our Manglish back in action together with the 'Lahs' and 'Ahs'.



Guest 1 : Excuse me ah!!
Me : *wah malaysians!!!* Yes sir!
Guest 1 : Can get me ah...ah.. red wine ah?? you have?
Me : Yes haha, just a moment.
Guest 2 : Eh eh, one more thing leh..
Me : Yeah?
Guest 2 : Err.. can leave the wine bottle on the table ah? Hehe.. thirsty lah..



Guest 1 : Eh macha, tomorrow we go town ok?!
Guest 2 : Eh you ok ah?
Guest 1 : Why? what lah?
Guest 2 : You come all the way to clubmed and then you want to go town ah? you stupid or what?


Hahahah hearing them makes me laugh hahahahha


Guest : Excuse me bro!
Me : *whoa..* Sup sup?
Guest : Can get me beer ah?
Me : sure!

5 mins later...

Guest : Eh can get me another one ah?

10 mins later..

Guest : Elo, can refill beer for me ah?

15 mins later

Guest : Ei!
Me : *aduh!! again ah?!* Another beer? Hold on just a...
Guest : HAHAHAHA.. no lahh.. i wan orange juice.. hehehe

Haha kena bombed..


Guest 1 : Elo! can help us take photo ah?
Me : Can can!
Guest 1 : Heres the camera..
Guest 2 : Ah this wan is mine..
Guest 3 : Mine is cannon wan.. jus press on top..
Guest 4 : after u take theirs take mine..
Guest 5 : eh eh take with mine oso! Me : OK, all ready? smile!.. 1..2..

Guest 6 : EH EH wait wait wait!!!!!! im coming!!!!!

Me : OK... 1..2

Guest 7 : WAIT WAIT!!! i stand where?

Me : All ready ah? 1... 2...

Guest 7 : EH EH... take my camera oso.. thankiu..


Hahaha i feel so malaysian today.. whoot! ok maggi for supper now.. nites! God bless. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet. Take care. Love u. Mother